Solex forum
Posted By: Weeman help? - 27/12/23 02:01 PM
I live in Northern Ireland and would welcome being able to use this forum as I have a s3300 1964 Velosolex machine.
I have registered but the site is all in Dutch I have hit the button for English but it stays in Dutch.
I have tried to contact admin but do not get a reply. Can you help or tell me how to get help unfortunately I only speak/ read English.

Many Thanks
Ed
Posted By: Johnnie Re: help? - 28/12/23 11:31 AM
Hallo, dan we have to talk en reply in Englisch.
Posted By: Antoine Re: help? - 28/12/23 03:31 PM
In the forum there is no function to translate all words into English.
The links are in English. But if you have a question you can ask it and I think some people can answer your question.
Posted By: Joan Re: help? - 29/12/23 05:35 PM
if you copy the text of interest into a box made available by google translate and choose from Dutch to Englis yoy should be able to understand. Most often the translation is not 1: 1 since specific words used in mechanical engineering may translate into different words if one uses common language . For instance Vessel may be a pressure container but also a barge I drafted the text in English and this is the google translate to Dutch QUOTE als u de tekst van belang kopieert in een vak dat beschikbaar wordt gesteld door Google Translate en kiest uit Nederlands naar Engels, zou u het moeten kunnen begrijpen. Meestal is de vertaling niet 1: 1, omdat specifieke woorden die in de machinebouw worden gebruikt, in verschillende woorden kunnen worden vertaald als men gemeenschappelijke taal gebruikt. Schip kan bijvoorbeeld een drukcontainer zijn, maar ook een binnenschip . UNQUOTE. Back to English again QUOTE if you copy the text of interest in a box made available by Google Translate and choose from Dutch to English, you should be able to understand it. Most of the time, the translation is not 1:1 because specific words used in mechanical engineering can be translated into different words if one uses common language. For example, ship can be a pressurized container, but also a barge.

UNQUOTE check the differences and indeed where it becomes specific there are minor variations
© Solex Forum